Home Inspection Services for Sellers
Obtaining a certified home inspection prior to listing your home can save you time, money and headache. An inspection will reveal all the potential negotiation points concerning the condition of the home. This allows you, the seller, to preemptively correct minor issues and become aware of major concerns.
Benefits of an Inspection prior to listing:
- Become aware of any issue the buyer may want to address.
- Added time to shop contractors or make repairs yourself.
- Reduce negotiation time by eliminating concerns.
- Provides added disclosure, helping to ensure buyer confidence.
- Learn of immediate safety concerns.
For a detailed breakdown of our home inspection services and what you can expect, please visit our home inspection services page.